The colder weather tends to keep us cooped up in the house a bit more, so I started brainstorming. I came up with some recipes to do with the kids, and the best part they can pretty much do them all on their own or together.
Today we decided to make Pizza Cupcakes and oh were they delicious!!!
Here are the ingredients needed:
- 1 can ( 12 ounce ) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits ) ( the can I purchased had 8 in it so you can purchase the proper amount that you will need )
- 1 jar of pizza sauce ( you can purchase and style/brand you prefer )
- 1 package of mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 package of pepperoni
Read More: PetCakes Product Review & Giveaway
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll the can of biscuits. Then take a biscuit and evenly press it into the bottom of one of the cupcake holes on the cupcake pan. Make sure to push all the way to the bottom to remove any air bubbles and then take your fingers and press the remaining dough around the sides to form a bowl shape.
3. Repeat step 2 for all remaining biscuits.
4. Now you will spoon the pizza sauce into each cup. You can do as little or as much as you like. We use approx. 1 tablespoon in each one.
Read More: 10 Effective Exercises To Do With The Treadmill To Stay Fit
5. Now you will add your toppings. We only used pepperoni. I bought the larger pepperonis and just cut them into for pieces so they were smaller for the cupcakes. If your lucky you can also find dime size pepperonis at your grocery store.
6. Once you have all your toppings added, then add the mozzarella cheese to the top. Once again add as much or as little as you like for your preference.
By the time you finish these steps your even should be preheated and ready to place the cupcake pan in the oven. They will bake for 15 minutes.
Once the oven dings, remove them and allow to cool before eating. The best things is kids can pick them up and eat them just like a cupcake!!!
Prep Time is approx. 15 minutes.
Read More: Origami Owl with Nora Review